Salt Detox Body Peeling with Hemp Oil
- Sea salt in combination with a complex of natural vegetable oils gently and effectively exfoliates dead skin cells, smoothing it and giving it glow and color.
- A perfectly selected composition of active ingredients of plant origin provides active anti-cellulite effect, activates blood circulation, eliminates swelling, restores skin elasticity and smoothness.
- Hemp oil literally revitalizes the skin.
- Meadow cress oil softens the skin, improves its structure, increases elasticity and soothes.
- Peach oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, helps increase its elasticity and remove irritation.
- Lavender oil copes with many inflammatory processes on the skin, soothing redness and irritation.
- Fir oil is a great antiseptic that soothes, tones, improves blood circulation and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Significantly increases skin elasticity.
How to use: apply peeling to wet skin selected parts of the body and gently massage in a circular motion. Wash off with warm water without liquid or soap. Use 1-2 times a week.
Active ingredients: sea salt, hemp oil, hemp hub, hemp concentrate, peach oil, meadow cress oil, lavender essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, fir oil.
INCI ingredients: Sea Salt, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil, Cannibas Sativa Oil Cake, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sodium Palmate, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside, Cannabis Sativa Concentrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beta-Cyclodextrine, Сoconut Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil, Сymbopogon Flexuosus Herb Essential Oil, Abies Alba Essential Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Volume: 250 ml
Manufacturer: Dr. Biokord
Country of origin: Ukraine
Hemp Salt Detox Body Peeling, 250 ml
Natural skin care Hemp Oil Line cosmetics made on the basis of such natural oils as hemp, peach, olive oil, shea, chaulmoogra, from meadow cress, almond.
The hemp oil used in cosmetics is not derived from cannabis (having narcotic properties), but from its sister variety, hemp (Cannabic sativa L).
Hemp seed oil contains up to 75% polyunsaturated fatty acids (gamma-linoleic acid, omega-6 and omega-3), vitamins A, D, E, as well as various phytosterols, phospholipids, vitamins and minerals.
Hemp oil also has a lot of biologically active substances with anti-inflammatory, regenerative, antiseptic, antioxidant and sun protection properties.
Hemp oil smoothes the skin, improves its tone and gives it a healthy glow, has protective and soothing properties. This ingredient is effective against age-related changes (wrinkles, discoloration). Hemp oil softens the skin, helps restore its elasticity and slows down the natural aging process; helps to solve skin problems such as dermatitis, dry skin, psoriasis and others.
High penetrating properties allow the penetration of active ingredients into the deep layers of the epidermis, actively restoring the hydrolipid balance of the skin, ensuring its firmness and smoothness.