Shea & Inca Inchi Nourishing Foot Cream
- Promotes the healing of cracks.
- Perfectly softens, restores skin smoothness and elasticity.
- Urea deeply moisturizes and reduces heel roughness.
- Shea Butter can work wonders for dry, flaky and rough skin, making the skin of the feet smooth, delicate and soft.
- Baobab extract nourishes the skin, stimulates blood circulation, prevents the appearance of blood vessels, slows down inflammatory processes.
- Japanese sofora extract seals the walls of blood vessels, has anti-inflammatory properties. The result is smooth heels and soft, moisturized skin on the feet.
How to use: 1-2 times a day, apply the cream on clean and dry feet and between the toes. Leave until absorbed.
INCI ingredients: Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Lactate, Urea Pura, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Baobab Fruit Extract, Sophora (Sophora Japonica) Extract, Allantoin, Thymol, Farnesol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (Inca inchi), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Geranium Essential Oil.
Volume: 150 ml
Shea & Inca Inchi Nourishing Foot Cream, 150 ml
Dr. Biokord natural cosmetics do not contain parabens, mineral oils, hormones, chemical preservatives and dyes. The maximum effect of use is achieved due to natural ingredients that contribute to the healing of the skin without interfering with the biochemical processes in the body.
Dr. Biokord cosmetics are distinguished by their natural color, aroma of natural essential oils and plant extracts. They help easily solve skin problems, and turn the care process into a pleasant SPA procedure that brings relaxation and real pleasure.