Shea Butter & Inca Inchi Oil Moisturizing Hand Cream , Dr. Biokord
- The cream actively rebuilds the skin of the hands.
- Shea butter can work wonders for dry, flaky and rough skin, making your skin smooth, delicate and soft.
- Inca Inchi oil has anti-inflammatory properties and activates skin regeneration, protects it against harmful environmental factors, promotes wound healing.
- It can be used as a cream for atopic dermatitis, cracks, and eczema.
- Urea moisturizes and improves the penetration of other ingredients into the skin.
How to use: apply to your hands with light massaging movements, if necessary we recommend using it during the day.
INCI ingredients: Aqua, Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Urea Pura, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Myristyl Lactate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lanolin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (Inca inchi), Bees Wax, Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Essential Oil.
Volume: 150 ml
Shea Butter and Inca Inchi Oil Moisturizing Hand Cream
Dr. Biokord natural cosmetics do not contain parabens, mineral oils, hormones, chemical preservatives and dyes. The maximum effect of use is achieved due to natural ingredients that contribute to the healing of the skin without interfering with the biochemical processes in the body.
Dr. Biokord cosmetics are distinguished by their natural color, aroma of natural essential oils and plant extracts. They help easily solve skin problems, and turn the care process into a pleasant SPA procedure that brings relaxation and real pleasure.