Nourishing and regenerating Face Mask with Hemp Oil
- Nourishes and regenerates the skin.
- Thanks to the active formula, the mask helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Antibacterial and evens skin tone.
- Hemp oil restores the skin's natural balance of hydration, giving it smoothness and firmness;
- Hemp proteins have a high penetration capacity and concentration of essential fatty acids, restoring the skin's natural balance.
- Olive oil contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, F, K, the strongest antioxidants (vitamin E and oleuropein). Rejuvenates the skin at the cellular level.
- Andiroba oil accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis, works anti-aging.
- Chaulmoogra oil has anti-inflammatory properties, soothing itching and irritation. Smoothes and softens the skin.
- Tauridian mugwort oil is ideal for treating skin diseases.
- Lavender oil copes with many inflammatory processes on the skin, soothing redness and irritation.
How to use: Apply the mask to previously cleansed skin for 10-15 minutes. Use 1-2 times a week.
Active ingredients: hemp oil, olive oil, hemp proteins, wheat proteins, andiroba oil, chaulmoogra oil, hemp concentrate, allantoin, Tauridian essential oil, lavender essential oil, palamarose essential oil, geranium essential oil.
Ingredients INCI: Aqua, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Сetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Cannabis Sativa Protein, Сarapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Сhaulmoogra Оil Тree (Hydnocarpus Laurifyzed Seed Oil Protein) , Cannabis Sativa Concentrate, Carbomer, TEA, Beta-Cyclodextrine, Аllantoin, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Artemisia Taurica Willd Essential Oil, Lavandula Aangustifolia Essential Oil, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil.
Volume: 50 ml
Manufacturer: Dr. Biokord, Poland
Country of origin: Ukraine
Nourishing and Regenerating Face Mask with Hemp Oil, 50 ml
Natural skin care cosmetics made on the basis of such natural oils as hemp, peach, olive oil, shea, chaulmoogra, from meadow cress, almond.
The hemp oil used in cosmetics is not derived from cannabis (having narcotic properties), but from its sister variety, hemp (Cannabic sativa L).
Hemp seed oil contains up to 75% polyunsaturated fatty acids (gamma-linoleic acid, omega-6 and omega-3), vitamins A, D, E, as well as various phytosterols, phospholipids, vitamins and minerals.
Hemp oil also has a lot of biologically active substances with anti-inflammatory, regenerative, antiseptic, antioxidant and sun protection properties.
Hemp oil smoothes the skin, improves its tone and gives it a healthy glow, has protective and soothing properties. This ingredient is effective against age-related changes (wrinkles, discoloration). Hemp oil softens the skin, helps restore its elasticity and slows down the natural aging process; helps to solve skin problems such as dermatitis, dry skin, psoriasis and others.
High penetrating properties allow the penetration of active ingredients into the deep layers of the epidermis, actively restoring the hydrolipid balance of the skin, ensuring its firmness and smoothness.